Are you planning for a trip to Tauranga, New Zealand? Still, you have some confusion to design a trip to visit attractions of Tauranga and things to do there…..this article is going to be an ultimate guide for you. You can get a complete list of things to do in Tauranga and about all you need about attractions in Tauranga.
List of things to do in Tauranga:
- Observe the geothermal wonders of Rotorua by seeing geysers steam vents, hot pools, and witness a beautiful Maori cultural performance.
- Experience a scenic helicopter flight from Tauranga airport to White Island. Here, enjoy a pleasant walk in the crater of active volcanoes, desolate mining ruins, bubbling mud pools, steaming Sulphur Lake, and roaring volcanic vents.
- A combination of kayaking and glowworms forms a unique and truly enjoyable experience. Enjoying the taste of award-winning wines with the magical glow warm canyon.
- A tour from Tauranga to Hobbiton is just like living a fairy tale for the fans of ‘’Lords of the Ring’’.
- McLaren Falls park visit is must be an essential part of your trip to see the picturesque beauty of waterfalls.
- Plan a Kiwifruit plantation tour. And after tour enjoys the wonderful taste of Kiwifruit ice-cream.
- Tauranga water parks are perfect for the summer holidays. Simply jump splash, and bounce on the inflatable water park. It is the largest floating park in New Zealand.
- For Hairy Maclary fans there is a site to visit with bronze Hairy Maclary sculptures.
- For kids, the waterfront playground is the perfect place to visit.
- A trip to see wild dolphins or experience swimming with dolphins is also a must.
If you need more information regarding Tauranga and its must to visit places then check All you need about attractions in Tauranga for more details.