All the tourists and travelers intending to go to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) must need to get ESTA authorization before starting their trip. ESTA stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization and it is controlled by Custom & Border Protection / Department of Homeland Security (CBP/DHS).
Although it is a very simple and easy process, many travelers are unsure what exactly ESTA is and how this Visa Waiver Program works. By filing an online application form, an applicant presents the answers to the travel to the American immigration authorities about their self and gets the approval to travel the USA. Here are 10 significant facts about ESTA Antrag:
- You could fill the ESTA application/antrag only when your country is a member of VWP. ESTA, Visa Waiver Program is for 39 countries, including Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia, Iceland, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Ireland, South Korea, Malta, Hungry, and Finland, etc.
- The application form for ESTA is translated and available in 22 languages by the official website of the US custom and Border Protection. Services providing websites also translate this form into some other languages. At estaexpress24.com you can get ESTA Antrag in the German language with tools available that help to clear ESTA form. ESTAEXPRESS24 process around the clock 24/7 with certified data protection of Hosting in Germany. It also assures 99% success or in case of antrag denial, estaexpress24.com provides a money-back guarantee.
- The ESTA questionnaire is divided into three parts:
- The initial part requires personal information of the applicant, including the complete name which should match those on passport, parent names, birthplace, date of birth, gender, marital status, and email address.
- Next section is about planned visit and passport that includes telephone number, postal address, biometric or electronic passport number, issue and expiry dates of passport, details about citizenship or having passports of other countries and contact information of a trustworthy person outside or within the US to contact in case of an emergency are also required.
- The final section is about health and morality and it demands answers on closed questions with yes or no. In this section, there are questions about the existence of any psychiatric issues or contagious illness, committed crimes, if any, engaged in genocide or spying activities, etc.
- American authorities send their response via email to the applicant within 48 to 72 hours maximum. If you find an error that leads to the refusal of your application, you have the opportunity to resubmit a new application within ten days following the notification. Keep in mind that your application is valid after filling the entire form and paying the administration fees and your spam folder on your email is verified.
- The cost of the ESTA application form may vary between different websites that provide services. On the official website, the ESTA application fees are $14 and it is much less than the classic visa. Generally, the visa application fees are far high than this travel authorization and that could take weeks.